The MSP series 150mm High Chrome Vertical Slurry Pump is unique cantilevered design, The vertical slurry pumps doesn’t need any seal and seal water. The MSP150SV pumps are preferred by many customers with special installation requirements and widely applied in sump. Its wear-resistant metal liner could handle abrasive slurries with rough particles and high concentration.
Handling solids: 45mm
Materials: High chrome alloy, Rubber, Polyurethane, Ceramic etc.
• Fully Cantilevered - Eliminates submerged bearings, packing, lip seals, and mechanical seals that other vertical slurry pumps typically require.
• Impellers - Unique double suction impellers; fluid flow enters the top as well as the bottom. This design eliminates shaft seals and reduces thrust load on the bearings.
• Large Particle - Large particle impellers are also available and enable passing unusually large solids.
• Bearing Assembly - The maintenance friendly bearing assembly has heavy duty roller bearings, robust housings, and a massive shaft.
• Casing - The metal pumps have a heavy walled abrasive resistant Cr27Mo chrome alloy casing. Rubber pumps have a molded rubber casing adhered to sturdy metal structures.
• Column and Discharge Pipe - The metal pump columns and discharge pipes are steel, and the rubber columns and discharge pipes are rubber covered.
• Upper Strainers - Snap in elastomer strainers fit in column openings to prevent overly large particles and unwanted refuse from entering casing of the pump.
• Lower Strainers - Bolt-on cast strainers on the metal pump and molded snap-on elastomer strainers on the rubber pumps protect the pump from oversize particles.
Modo Pump has been focused on 150mm high chrome vertical slurry pump manufacturing and selling for many years, which is known as a professional manufacturer and supplier of various quality pumps in China. We have gathered many professional and experienced staff, as well as advanced equipment in our factory. Welcome to buy our 150mm high chrome vertical slurry pump and check the price list with us.
We're Here to Help