MSP Rubber lined 1800mm sump pump drainage are vertical, shaft driven centrifugal slurry pumps designed for transferring abraisive and high density slurries from sumps, pits and other submersible sources.
MSP Models Rubber lined 1800mm sump pump drainage are available in sizes ranging from 40mm to 250mm discharge and are capable of flow rates from 5 to 350 liters per second (79-5540USGPM) at heads of up to 40 meters (130ft).
The heavy duty design of the MSP pumps allows the passage of large particles with a diameter of up to 50mm.
• Cantilevered shaft design
• Double suction semi-open impeller
• Agitator option keeps solids in suspension
• Different length of the pump drive shaft or inhaled could be selected
• Material of Impeller could be wear-resistant metal or rubber
• SPR models feature full rubber covering for corrosion resistance
• V-belt drive, direct drive, and flexible coupling. Bearing to lubricate oils.
• No submerged bearings or packing. High capacity double suction design. Optional recessed impeller and suction agitator available
Modo Pump has been focused on rubber lined 1800mm sump pump drainage manufacturing and selling for many years, which is known as a professional manufacturer and supplier of various quality pumps in China. We have gathered many professional and experienced staff, as well as advanced equipment in our factory. Welcome to buy our rubber lined 1800mm sump pump drainage and check the price list with us.
We're Here to Help